-
March 25th, 2002, 03:35 AM
#1
Inactive Member
A stone cold silence encased me and fear froze my ability to hate your words.
Like ICE they stabbed through my silence and like FIRE they burned me from the inside
I remember the clock going backward and hair flying everywhere
I remember the very breath that held your words, making it hard for me to breathe
And the smell of blood
SOMEwhere.EVERYwhere.NOwhere.
I was still incapable of moving, but it was there
Time was trapped inside my mind
MINutes.SEConds.HOURS.
you move
you fly
you touch me
{IMMOBILE}
We leave with your arm around my waist
Pain, a rung out dishcloth, is down the drain
Silence disintegrated
and your cotton candy words melt on my tongue
the night is over
------------------
"this is life not heaven, you don't have to be perfect."
Gia
"Our love was comfortable and so broken in"
John Mayer
http://www.onemoredrink.moonfruit.com
First Name Basis is a great, little known band (so far), check out their website
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks